HOW TO HELP B.I.G.
This is entirely a volunteer project, funded largely by the Parole Rotary Club of Annapolis with significant help from District 7620 and other Rotary Clubs. There are various ways to help Books for International Goodwill:
- Good used books may be dropped off at the warehouse (see map) where we have a 24 hour protected shed. Books may also be mailed to:
2000-B Capital Drive
Annapolis, MD 21401
- Book donations are tax deductible and receipts are available in the drop off shed. If none are available, leave your mailing address in a message at 240-888-0674.
- $50 will send a box of books to a Peace Corps volunteer.
- $3000 sends a 20-foot container overseas.
- Contributions for B.I.G. are accepted by the:
Parole Rotary Club
PO Box 6327,
Annapolis, MD 21401-6327
CONTRIBUTE YOUR TIME
To schedule, please call Michael Hollins at 240-888-0674 or Email: email@example.com
- Volunteers are still needed on the 2nd and 4th Saturdays of each month from 8 a.m. - 12 p.m. Individual drop-in volunteers are welcome.
- We invite individuals and organizations to help pack. Special times can be arranged for groups. We have plenty of jobs for all skill and ability levels. Call us to reserve space for Saturday packing.
- Please contact us if you are interested in helping get books ready for a BIG Sale. Click here to view map location of Annapolis warehouse.
- High school students receive their community service credit with this project.