Book Sales are held every six to eight weeks to help raise funds for the B.I.G. Project. Over 90,000 good used books are offered at bargain prices:
These funds are needed to operate the warehouse, purchase packing materials, and contribute towards future shipments.
- $2.00 for Hardback Books
- $1.50 for Trade
- $0.75 for Paperbacks (or 3 for $2.00)
- $0.75 for Children's Books (or 3 for $2.00)
- $1.00 for Books on tape and DVDs
Each sale is open to the public, and many are preceeded on Fridays with Dealer Days, with special admission fees for qualified Dealers.
Contact Joyce Edelson at 703-919-0069 or Email: EdelsonJ@Comcast.net to determine if you qualify to come as a Dealer for the next preview sale.
Sales are from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the B.I.G. Warehouse in Annapolis, located behind the Capital-Gazette Building at 2000-B Capital Drive, Annapolis, MD 21401. Click here to view map.
- March 5th
- April 23rd
- June 11th
- July 23rd
- September 17th
- October 29th
- December 10th
- Postponed due to weather: No longer January 14, 2017
- Last sale date at the current location is now scheduled for: January 21, 2017 (8 a.m. - Noon)